Good Talent Media is thrilled to offer an internship which would suit a PR, Media and or journalism student looking for flexibility and the capacity to undertake some office-based tasks at home.
Ideally, we are looking for a motivated, autonomous and accountable student who can fit into our work structure and be able to pivot across various tasks and locations to carry out our media work effectively.
What we offer is exposure to the cut and thrust of the PR world, within a dynamic team where the days are quick and exciting and varied.
We’re looking for a highly skilled and well connected business development manager to increase the Good Talent Media client base by focusing on product and services sales.
- Provide support and professional development for business development staff and associated internal reports;
- Promote Good Talent Media in areas of expertise;
- Control and direct all sales activities in alignment to product and service range and availability;
- Ensure sales achieve budgeted revenue targets.
Reporting directly to the Founder and Director, you will play a lead role in servicing existing clients and driving further growth:
- Working closely with clients to develop and implement media and PR Plans;
- Developing media material including media releases, news stories and more;
- Developing new and maintaining existing relationships with journalists;
- Provide strategic counsel to clients and be responsive to client’s needs;
- Play a lead role in business development activities;
More details to come – check back soon!