At Good Talent PR, we pride ourselves on being one of Melbourne’s leading publicity firm and consultants. We combine our expertise in PR and journalism to achieve maximum publicity for our clients. You can contact us for your crisis publicity help, or for ongoing publicity management.
Our PR Publicity Team
Our publicity team is lead by Tony Nicholls. They know what it takes to get your stories published in Melbourne’s leading print, online and broadcast media. We can help you get noticed, fast.
Our professional and friendly publicity services are targeted and developed in collaboration with you to ensure maximum, effective publicist coverage received. We are here to achieve your goals for you.
Cutting through to build brand
We know the value of genuine and interesting news stories and we know how to engage with key Melbourne journalists to promote your stories. You will benefit from using our experience and contacts to get your stories out there.
Publicity is essential for promoting your organisation and brand. With increased publicity in some of Melbourne’s major news outlets, you will increase your influence and authority in the community.
How we work to get you results
Our dedicated and experienced Melbourne publicity support team has a proven track record in raising the profile of a host of NGO’s, Peak Bodies, government agencies and small businesses.
We will work with you and your team to find your strengths and uncover great story angles that we will pitch to news editors and journalists in Melbourne and nationally.
As a journalist with over a decade experience, working across commercial radio and television networks and for the ABC and SBS, GTM founder Tony Nicholls knows what journalists look for in a good story.
Mapping your PR publicity plan
We will help you develop your short or longer-term publicity plan by:
- Conduct a media strategy workshop with your team – a fun and essential way to know your product and promote it
- Develop a tailored publicity plan targeting key audiences and Melbourne media outlets
- Pitch your stories to key Melbourne journalists and news editors to ensure maximum coverage
- Strengthen your brand
- Increase your reach and authority in the broader community
- Get your message through various means (press release, storytelling, etc) to key stakeholders and partners
Related: Publicity and NFPs: why PR is your best marketing tool
PR / Publicity Planning Solutions
A well-researched and succinct public relations plan can provide the perfect platform from which to launch a new product or service.
Establishing goals, understanding what your message is, the public opinion about you, what the audience wants to hear, and the best channels which to promote the message is vital to your business success.
Good Talent Media’s PR planning follows seven key deliverables:
- Review of any existing PR initiatives or ideas and creation of publicity plan
- A thorough environmental scan of the industry in which you operate, including competitor analysis
- Establishment of a practical media outlet list including contact details
- Production of a news release calendar from which to plan a full 12-months media activities
- Identification of thought leadership opportunities (e.g. speaking engagements and commentary) on your industry
- Blog and social media strategy
- Case studies and white paper opportunities
While our seven-point publiciity plan covers everything required for a successful campaign to boost your profile and promote the business, PR requires flexibility and a recognition that things can and will change over time.
This includes taking advantage of any broader news cycles or stories on your given topic that may arise from time from which you can insert your story.
With this in mind our PR plans are designed as ‘living’ documents that can easily be adapted to suit any change in circumstance or timing.
If you would like to work with an experienced publicity firm in Melbourne, that gets results, contact us for a chat.